Pure Wellness Policies and Procedures
1. Privacy—Your modesty will be respected at all times by keeping your body covered by the sheet. I will only expose the body part that I will be working on during massage. Your files and anything you may disclose to me in session are strictly confidential. I will not release this information to anyone, without your written permission.
2. Your information will never be sold, rented, shared or otherwise disclosed to third parties. You may receive contact from time to time regarding your purchases or the services or email lists you have subscribed to.
3. Accepted forms of payment: cash, money order, Visa, Master Card, Discover, AMEX
4. The current rates for sessions may be found on this website. All prices subject to change.
5. Upon request, we can issue a receipt for you to submit for reimbursement from your insurance company. However, all claim submission and contact with the insurance company will be done through the patient as we are not an insurance provider.
6. Arriving 15-30 minutes late with no call ahead results in paying full price and receiving a service from the time you arrive and get into the room until the scheduled stop time. Arriving later than 30 minutes will be considered a cancellation and result in paying full price as well. All appointments will end at the scheduled end time.
7. To avoid being charged for the full amount of your session, please let us know 24 hours in advance if you will be unable to make your scheduled appointment, and so that we might reschedule it as quickly and conveniently as possible for you. After 24 hour notices will result in paying half of the price. No Shows will result in being charged full price. Certain circumstances will be allowed, such as severe weather, illness or death in the family. Clone Exception: You may send a family or friend in for your appointment to avoid being charged.
8. Standard sessions last one hour—with fifty minutes devoted to hands-on time (or 80 minutes for a 90 minute service). Five minutes preceding and five minutes following are reserved for the pre-interview and dressing processes for massage and consultation and post-consultation for reiki.
9. The use of cell phones is prohibited during any treatments as it is a distraction to you and your therapist. If you must take a call, your session will still end at the scheduled end time.
10. Any misconduct that is considered harassing or inappropriate will not be tolerated and the session will be terminated. The proper authorities may be notified. Full payment will still be expected.
11. Cleanliness is an important aspect in a mutually respectful environment. At the arrival of your massage, please be prepared with a clean body as we will show you the same courtesy. Please avoid spray tans or lotions before your massage as the oils may remove them from your skin.
12. Intoxicants—Because therapeutic massage increases the flow of blood through the body, it can intensify the effects of alcohol and other intoxicants. As a safeguard to your health and well-being, I cannot proceed with a massage if you are intoxicated or have had a drink within the time period of at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled massage. If I arrive for your scheduled massage and you are under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants, the massage will be forfeited and full payment will be due for the time lost.
13. Minors under 18 years may not receive services until a guardian has given written permission (form provided at appointment) and stays present during the appointment.
14. Referral Program: A $10 gift card will be awarded to those who refer new clients once the new client has fulfilled their first massage appointment. The new client will also receive a $10 credit. No Cash Value.Can not be combined with other deals or coupons.
15. Pre-book Card Program: Cards will be held with Pure Wellness in your file. Each time you pre-book and fulfill your massage appointment, you will receive a date and signature on the card. You may either receive $5 off each future appointment OR after you have fulfilled 12 pre-booked sessions, you will receive a gift certificate for a 30 Minute session of your choosing. To receive the date and signature, you MUST pre-book an appointment before leaving. No Cash Value.Can not be combined with other deals or coupons.
16. All classes must be paid in full at registration time. No refunds, unless class is canceled by practitioner. Ask for details on payment plans (classes only).